Abbey House, Stokes Drive , Leicester, LE3 9BR
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Abbey House is a privately owned, registered care home in Leicester, providing residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Located in a quiet residential area, the entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and the comfort of all our residents. With local shops and amenities on the doorstep and a bus route that goes straight into town, independence is maintained, and our residents can continue to enjoy being a part of the local community for as long as they wish.
The home has four comfortable lounges, a light and modern dining room and each of our bathrooms has been designed with ease of access in mind. In addition, Abbey House also boasts a beautifully maintained courtyard garden; a relaxing sun trap which is enjoyed by our residents all year round.
Our main aim at Abbey House is to provide you or your loved one with a caring, safe and homely environment. As a family run home, comfort, happiness and security is at the heart of all that we do. With this in mind we operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Four lounges; each attractively decorated, and designed to offer a homely and informal place for residents to relax and socialise.
- Beautiful courtyard garden area
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated on-site Activities Coordinator
- Purpose built hair salon
- Broadband services available
- Visiting services include: GPs, Nurses, Dentists, Opticians, Chiropodists and Hairdressers
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers