Hadrian House, Garden Street, Thurmaston, Leicestershire, LE4 8DS
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Hadrian House is a privately owned registered care home located in Thurmaston, Leicestershire. Hadrian offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Hadrian House is situated in the quiet village of Thurmaston with local shops and amenities just a short walk away. The entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and comfort for all our residents.
The home has four lounge areas, dining rooms and bathrooms with toilets, all easily accessible. Hadrian has ample car parking facilities and a tranquil garden and private patio for residents to enjoy. We provide regular supervised entertainment and activities either as a group or on a one-to-one basis.
One of our main goals at Hadrian is to provide you with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 40 residents (Single Rooms: 35 & Double Rooms: 5; ensuite:4)
- Main lounge and three smaller quiet lounges, nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed and homely environment
- A well maintained accessible garden and private patio area
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundr y facilities on-site
- Purpose built hair salon
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator on-site
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, District Nurses, Chiropodists, Hairdressers, Opticians, Domiciliary Dentist
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers