Lenthall Square Market Harborough, Leicestershire, LE16 9LQ
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Lenthall House is a privately owned registered care home located in Market Harborough, Leicestershire. Lenthall House offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Lenthall House is situated in a quiet residential area very near the centre of the historic town of Market Harborough. The town offers a wide range of shops and services, including the well-established street market. Near to the home is a post office and general store and a public house. A regular bus service runs to and from the town centre, to Leicester and to nearby villages.
Our goal at Lenthall is to provide you with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 40 residents (Single Rooms: 40)
- Main lounge area and two smaller quiet lounges, nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed homely environment
- Tranquil garden setting with different patio areas for residents’ use. Enclosed patio area to provide additional safety and security
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator
- Purpose built Hair salon
- Broadband facilities available
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, District Nurses, Chiropodists, Hairdressers, Opticians, Mobile Library
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers