Harvey House, Church Lane, Barwell, Leicestershire, LE9 8DG
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Harvey House is a privately owned registered care home located in Barwell, Leicestershire. Harvey House offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Harvey House is located in a quiet residential area within Barwell. The entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and comfort for all our residents. Our residents benefit greatly from staying in such a fantastic location, close to ‘Top Town’ and the village shops and amenities.
The home has six main lounges, dining rooms and bathrooms with toilets, all easily accessible. Harvey House has a beautifully maintained garden and courtyard which is enjoyed throughout the year. It houses a large aviary with 5 birds (at present) and a fish pond with many large fish.
One of our main goals at Harvey is to provide you or your loved one with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 44 residents (Single Rooms: 44 with 7 enquires)
- Six lounges throughout the home nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed
- and homely environment
- Large garden and patio area with mature trees and shrubs
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator on-site
- Purpose built hair salon
- Broadband ser vices available
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, District Nurses, Dentists, Opticians, Chiropodists, Hairdressers
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers