Woodmarket House, Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 4BZ
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Woodmarket House is a privately owned registered care home located in Lutterworth, Leicestershire. Woodmarket House offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Woodmarket House is situated just off the High Street and close to the historic market town of Lutterworth. The entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and comfort for all our residents. The residents benefit greatly from staying in such a fantastic location with many local shops and amenities just a short walk away.
The Home has five main lounges, two dining rooms and bathrooms with toilets, all easily accessible. Woodmarket has ample car parking facilities and large surrounding gardens with a secure patio area for residents to enjoy. We provide regular supervised entertainment and activities either as a group or on a one-to-one basis.
One of our main goals at Woodmarket is to provide you with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 40 residents (Single Rooms: 40)
- Five lounges throughout the home nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed homely environment
- Extensive gardens well maintained with a secure area and patio for sitting outside
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Purpose built hair salon
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator on-site
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, Community Nurses, Chiropodists, Hairdressers
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers