Huntingdon Court, Regent Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 5BA
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Huntingdon Court is a privately owned registered care home located in Loughborough, Leicestershire.
Huntingdon Court offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Huntingdon Court is located in a quiet residential area of Loughborough with local shops and amenities just a short walk away. The entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and comfort for all our residents.
The Home has four main lounges, a large dining room and bathrooms with toilets, all easily accessible. Huntingdon has ample car parking facilities and a tranquil garden and private patio area for residents to enjoy. We provide regular supervised entertainment and activities either as a group or on a one-to-one basis.
One of our main goals at Huntingdon is to provide you with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 43 residents
- Four lounges throughout the home nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed homely environment
- Secure private garden and patio area with summer house
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Purpose built hair salon
- Broadband facilities available
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator on-site
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, District Nurses, Hairdressers,
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers