Kirby House, Kirby Lane, Leicester Forest East, Leicestershire, LE9 2JG
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Kirby House is a privately owned registered care home located in Leicester Forest East, Leicestershire. Kirby House offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Kirby House is located in a quiet residential area equidistant between the two villages of Leicester Forest East and Kirby Muxloe. It is walking distance to the local shops and amenities and only three miles from the bustling city centre.
Rooms with en-suite facilities are available. The home has six main lounges, dining rooms and bathrooms with toilets, all easily accessible. Kirby has ample car parking facilities and a tranquil courtyard garden in which BBQ’s are held in the summer. We provide regular supervised entertainment and activities either as a group or on a one-to-one basis.
Our goal is to provide you with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 41 residents (Single Rooms: 41)
- Main lounge area and two smaller quiet lounges, nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed homely environment
- Tranquil garden setting with different patio areas for residents’ use. Enclosed patio area to provide additional safety and security
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator
- Purpose built Hair salon
- Broadband facilities available
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, District Nurses, Chiropodists, Hairdressers, Opticians, Mobile Library
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers