Arbor House, High Street, Evington, LE5 6FH
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Arbor House is a privately owned, registered care home in Leicester, offering residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Located in the heart of leafy Evington Village, the entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and comfort for all our residents. With local shops, amenities and the beautiful Evington arboretum on the doorstep, Arbor House ensures independence can be maintained. It’s quiet, semi-rural location means residents can continue to enjoy being a part of the local community for as long as they wish.
The home has five comfortable lounges, a light and modern dining room and each of our bathrooms has been designed with ease of access in mind. As well as providing ample car parking facilities for residents and visitors alike, Arbor House also provides residents with the opportunity to enjoy the beautiful location and rural views all year round. With carefully designed secure patios areas and sheltered garden rooms offering the perfect spot for relaxing or spending time with friends.
Our main aim at Arbor House is to provide you or your loved one with a caring, safe and homely environment. As a family run home, comfort, happiness and security is at the heart of all that we do. With this in mind we operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodation of 40 beds
- Five lounges; each attractively decorated, and designed to offer a homely and informal place for residents to relax and socialise.
- Beautiful garden room, courtyard garden and private patio areas – as well as the stunning Evington arboretum just moment away.
- Ample car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated on-site Activities Coordinator
- Purpose built hair salon
- Broadband services available
- Visiting services include: GPs, Nurses, Dentists, Opticians, Chiropodists and Hairdressers
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers