Curtis Weston House, Wigston, Leicestershire, LE18 1AB
Curtis Weston House
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Curtis Weston House is a privately owned registered care home located in Wigston, Leicestershire. Curtis Weston offers residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Curtis Weston House is situated close to Wigston Magna’s main shopping area which provides local supermarkets, newsagents, shops and cafés. Our residents benefit greatly from staying in such a fantastic location, with numerous trips arranged throughout the year.
The home has four main lounges, dining rooms and bathrooms with toilets, all easily accessible. Curtis Weston has ample car parking facilities and a tranquil garden for residents to enjoy.
We provide regular supervised entertainment and activities either as a group or on a one-to-one basis.
Our goal at Curtis Weston is to provide you with a caring, safe and homely environment where you feel comfortable, happy and secure. We operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Accommodates 44 residents (Single Rooms: 44 & 7 with en suite bathrooms)
- Four lounges throughout the home nicely decorated and furnished offering a relaxed homely environment
- A well maintained accessible garden for residents
- Ample car parking facilities
- Purpose built hair salon
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated Activities Co-ordinator on-site
- Visiting services include: General Practitioners, District Nurses, Dentists, Opticians, Chiropodists, Hairdressers
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers