Cooper House, Pasley Road, Leicester, LE2 9BT
Why Choose Us
High Level of Personal Care
Cooper House is a privately owned, registered care home in Leicester, providing residential, dementia and respite elderly care.
Located in the quiet residential area of Eyres Monsell, the entire building is purpose built for maximum ease of access and the comfort of all our residents. With local shops and amenities on the doorstep, as well as bus routes heading into town, independence is maintained, and our residents can continue to enjoy being a part of the local community for as long as they wish.
The home has four comfortable lounges, a spacious conservatory, light and modern dining room and each of our bathrooms has been designed with ease of access in mind. In addition, Cooper House also boasts a beautifully maintained garden; a tranquil space which is enjoyed by our residents all year round.
Our main aim at Cooper House is to provide you or your loved one with a caring, safe and homely environment. As a family run home, comfort, happiness and security is at the heart of all that we do. With this in mind we operate according to clear policies and procedures designed to produce a high quality service and we measure our success by the satisfaction of our residents.
- Four lounges; each attractively decorated, and designed to offer a homely and informal place for residents to relax and socialise
- Large, well-developed garden with raised flowerbeds ensuring accessibility for all of our residents
- Car parking facilities
- Laundry facilities on-site
- Dedicated Activities Coordinator on-site
- Broadband services available
- Visiting services include: GPs, Nurses, Dentists, Opticians, Chiropodists and Hairdressers
Leicestershire County Care
169 Likes | 185 Followers